Thread: Will Playstation Vita able to play PSP games from PS Store?

Will Playstation Vita able to play PSP games from PS Store?

Hi guys I need some information regarding Playstation Vita. I want to know about that does Playstation vita will able to play the games of PSP which is downloaded from Playstation store. If anyone has any idea about this then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Will Playstation Vita able to play PSP games from PS Store?

I have read your question and I would like to tell you that if you will try to play game from game disc which is used by Playstation portable then it will not support in then PS vita but you may able to play the game in your vita which downloaded from store.

Yes I agree with the above post. after referring your question I have searched on the internet about this and I have come to know that PS Vita will able to play the games which are offered in Playstation store but as far as playing games from game disc is concern then it may not be possible with the Playstation Vita. According to me Vita may not be able to play every game from the Playstation store as there is not specific announcement from Sony about the backward compatibility.

As far as I know not any of the Console software from Sony was able to play all the games from emulated platform and that is why it is why we can’t expect that Vita will play all the PSP games. If you want any more information regarding Playstation Vita then let me know.

I am using Playstation GO and I am also looking for the information regarding the PS vita game compatibility and after spending some time on the internet I come to know that PS vita will be able to play the PS1 games which are available on PS store. It will be able to play Playstation portable games. As PS2 and PS3 games are concerned then it will not be supported in the Playstation vita.