Thread: How to beat Ninede in UFC Undisputed 3

How to beat Ninede in UFC Undisputed 3

Hello friends, I have faced ninede which is best fighter according to rank wise. I was trying to beat him in the game but was able to do it, it was really tough to beat him and also hard to him down, so does anyone have tried to beat me, what you have done so that I can also try it and make it happen. Please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to beat Ninede in UFC Undisputed 3

I have faced him and I would say that is one of the best. When I was facing him then he had went for gsp and I have gone for fitch, had taken him down two times and have also knocked the head just before he would try to transition and he has went to down on my torso. Have taken it but lost it during the time of submission in the last seconds of round one, due to which I was very much happy with it. With that thing I was really happy as what I considering my relative inexperience. When the match was over then got a message from him that "you only play takedown bitch". So it was not tough to beat him, so also try what I have done it.

I have not played the game but I am knowing that it fun, when I was playing such games then it is really matter to defeat the enemy and also you heart rate will be increased. One more thing if you are totally into the game then you will not be sitting still, you would be anxious, and then also will be able to fight in such time. If I was having Xbox 360 then I have surely hunt him down for you.

He is called as one of the submission, or something else, whatever you will like to call. It is the method of it’s to win his games. I have played with the Janitor527, as he was the former #1 player on the Xbox Live Leader boards in a ranked match. Where he has chosen the BJ Penn and I have chosen Maynard, I was betting me and suddenly he has quit from the dashboard and took the DNF when had thought that he will be losing the match. Now also you will be seen on the top, so this what top players do.

I have done some of the search and founded Ninede's record which was stating that he has won 829-42. 587 by submission, in simple words I would say that he has won 71% of his fights end by submission. I feel that he might be having some sort of skill on the ground, where he has hardly won match with TKO, i.e. 29%. If you checked the leader boards then he is been ranked 2 and 1 in submission victories.

I think that he might be subbing as he has got the shining down and charges in the game. In the morning I had a fight with a guy who have tried the flying armbar and charged the submission, after that it has shined it off and finished with a submission. Where I was having the stamina fully when he started, so I have seen much of the people are good at subbing.

I have also experienced something same, last night had a match with a guy who was really good in submission with the Jon Fitch and Matt Hughes who has submitted me a good bit of stamina. I was not able to imagine that I was making mistake though with the timing of my shining which was against submission of his. One more thing which I was not to find it that, when and not to charge.

I have fought him couple of time, I was hammered by him in 1st round sub, where the second match was taken by him but he somehow out of the blue subbed me in the second round. I was got matched with him several time but he was not accepting to fight.