Thread: Which are your most favorite and least favorite fast find scenes in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

Which are your most favorite and least favorite fast find scenes in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

I am quite good at St Peters and Beach in the Fast Find Scenes of Zynga Hidden Chronicles. However I really hate Peru and Egypt. Rest of the Fast Find Scenes are quite average in the game. what do you think about the same?

Re: Which are your most favorite and least favorite fast find scenes in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

The entire thing is totally dependent on the thing about what you are used to. There would be Home Field Advantage for such neighbor Fast Find Challenges. From the long time I have got only Beach and Egyptian Tomb. I was bit shocked with St. Peters. I got the serious thrashing from the neighbor who have managed to seen them many times before. I have found that strange angle of the view can also make the thing more difficult.

Re: Which are your most favorite and least favorite fast find scenes in Zynga Hidden Chronicles?

It would be useful if you are having the knowledge about art history, archeology. It will become quite difficult if you are not having the idea about scarab and ankh. The most favorite is Beach and least favorite is Peruvian Andes since I don’t liked the textures as well as background of it.

I found lots of issue in Egyptian. Even though I have gone through it I am not able to get couple of item on the same. as it is mentioned in the previous post I also don’t liked the Peruvian Andes. It takes lots of times to search the items.

The most favorite are St. Peter's, Tut's Tomb and Beach since I am aware of where all the things are placed in the game. also I am having great time with Living Room and Machu Picchu. I really love to play different kind of fast finds from where I am getting. however I was not able to do well in Machu Picchu or Living room. I really hate Beach since it became quite difficult to get the skinny objects in the game. in St. Peter's I was able to get all the items sometimes. I played Machu Picchu around a million times.