Thread: No need to visit neighbor again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

No need to visit neighbor again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I am playing Zynga Hidden Chronicles. I playing at level 40 in reputation. Zynga has refused to repair the game in order to get energy for the neighbors who are visiting. Right now I am having 200+ neighbors who has left small green boxes of money near my doorstep. Hence there will not need to visit to get the money. Hence there is no need to visit the neighbors in the game. my neighbors also will not get any extra pop-up prompting that I have left a secret package for them.

Re: No need to visit neighbor again in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I have also noticed changes in the coinage as well. I was also getting 165 in coins but right now I am getting 25 cents. I don’t know whether it is happening bug or what.

I noticed the same thing in this particular game. due to this particular matter I could effort to purchase the items which are needed for quests. I found myself bankrupted after purchasing 2 willow trees and conservatory. It would be ok for me if need to visit all the neighbors again in the game but 25c I could not afford at all.

I don’t think so the changes which you have mentioned is happening because of bug. But I think they have done the changes intentionally. I got lots of quest and fulfilled requirement of all the quest. There are need of doing some of fast finds which are needed for all the quests and looking for some random items. After doing quick observation I found that one will be able to play all the fast finds even if you have not paid the 3 units of energy. So its proves that there will not be any glitch.

after having such worse change I am really disappointed with Zynga. I could not get why they have spoiled the game. they made the game play quite difficult which result into boredom and game gets blocked. I have lost lots of neighbors after the changes. I loved the concept of Hidden Chronicles and it’s a really great game. at the beginning there was energy issue , neighbor limit. they have bought the inventory limit and now we can use the energy which has been sent to us in the game. finally they changed the 130 coins per visit to 25 coins and hence it is impossible to purchase any items which is needed to unlock the scenes. So expanding of scene has been stopped as there was lots of coins to cost.

I do agree with you. I used to play FishVille till there was lots of fun while playing the game. still play FishVille to get the gift and used the energy.

I have wasted lots of times to in order to gather lots of coins to expand one square by making all the energy. Having 3000 coins and need 11000 coins. I tried a lot and now I am going to block the game. I really liked the game but no other option was left for me so far.

The main problem is that you are not able to play the game as there was limited energy available in the game. so the gameplay would become boring and slower. I am sure that this game will definitely died if the developer of the game will not address the same. I hope the developer of the game will look on the matter as early as possible.