Thread: Red envelope request not working in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Red envelope request not working in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, the red envelope request is not working specially with the Chinese envelop, if I am keep clicking on it then it happening nothing and even I am not able to ask for it. Please help me with it. Thank you.

Re: Red envelope request not working in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

It is also happening in the pavilion and also with the red envelops of The Chinese quest, do not knowing what is the reason of it and one more thing I was not able to send any of the request to my friends. I have also tried to clear the cache and checked the version of flash, browser and even restarted the system plenty of times then also it is not working for me.

I do not think you are the only guy who is facing the problem; there are plenty of the other people who are also facing the same problem and I am thinking that it is need to be solved and also to work so that we are able to play, I hate this think that they make such game and do not test it, it should be tested first then made it live.

It was the same thing which has also happened to me. If I click on "Ask friends" for the red envelopes then nothing happens. I am playing the French version so text for that particular part of the quest is in English while the text for the other part is in French and I am thinking that it might be the reason that I am not able to send the request to others.

I have founded that it is been solved, so you ever was getting the proper then you better check it again, I have checked for me and founded to be solved. It is nice thing that they have solved quicker.