Thread: Getting no energy when visiting neighbors in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Getting no energy when visiting neighbors in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the game, when I am visiting the neighbors for the first time then I am not able to get energy. I was thinking that it might be happening with that particular, so I have gone again to the friend’s state then also it has happen the same thing and I was just able to receive reputations but not the energy. It is making the game harder to advance when you run out of energy and cannot get more without buying with money. So does anyone also facing the same problem which I am facing it. Thank you.

Re: Getting no energy when visiting neighbors in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

It has also happened with me; I was able to get the reputation and coins but was not able to get the energy for me. Some have told me that there are some FAQs of the game, has told that Energy is essential for game play, so it should be there and make it proper so that we can get it.

Even it was been advised that why there is a cap on the number of times you can get energy from your inventory. I have been taking energy from inventory and I have reached the maximum amount in the inventory so needed to come back tomorrow. One thing which I like is that we can store 10 X 2 which isn't much when it takes between 8 and 10 to play a scene. Some time I closed the game as there is need of energy to play it. I believe that will not follow the same route as E&A with bugs and the ignoring of player problems.

This is surely a bug in the game which is been there from couple of days, I have seen the problem again while visiting to neighbors, this is something which the developer need to fix it, otherwise it is not worth to play game.

I do not think anyone receives energy anymore for visiting neighbors. That hasn't happened in at least a week, maybe more. They have really tightened up on energy usage. Raised the price of the scenes, raised the price of the FF, and reduced the limit of usage of gifted energy.

I have been promised that they will look into it, but I have heard nothing about it. I also have 3 players I cannot give any Secret Packages too, and that I never get a bonus for visiting. They have a Secret Package icon active, and when i click it, it simply disappears and nothing happens. One of them has an active fast find challenge and I can't respond. I click the icon for it and nothing happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    I do not think anyone receives energy anymore for visiting neighbors. That hasn't happened in at least a week, maybe more. They have really tightened up on energy usage. Raised the price of the scenes, raised the price of the FF, and reduced the limit of usage of gifted energy.
    I receive energy all of the time from neighbors, but there's a daily limit on it just like everything else. Spend your energy doing scenes or challenges then play another game while it refills. You get one point of energy every 4-5 minutes. It isn't the end of the world.