Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Not able to complete the Chinese Bridge in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Video Games

Old 15-02-2012

Not able to complete the Chinese Bridge in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, I having the problem with the Chinese Bridge, I believe that it should be resolved. I do not think that this might have worked on it and wanted to know that how many are getting the difficulties with completing this structure. So what you have to say about it. Thank you.

Old 15-02-2012

Re: Not able to complete the Chinese Bridge in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I have contact with the crew members of the Zynga about the problem and they were saying that it needs to build it, it is not only you but there are plenty of the other people who are facing the problem to build it. Whereas I have hit the complete building and nothing has worked for me, just have sit over there.
Old 15-02-2012

I have tried to refresh it and closing the browser and restart it, but then also it has not worked for me. I am not able to complete the bridge when rest of the crew member has signed out.
Old 15-02-2012

I have all three crew members and I have also tried reloading. And restarting the internet and the computer and I have sent the crew a gift and nothing changes. All required fields have been completed, but the bridge just won't build when I click to complete it.
Old 15-02-2012

I think that it need to be solve and also worked properly so that the user are able to play it, this is not only one problem but they are plenty of the others which are been fixed till now and was thinking that it need to solve and also worked proper. I really liked the featured about the game. I wish it that the developer of the game can understand what is the user going through and what they wanted to have in the game, no problem while playing it and also it should work flawless.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,