Thread: Not able to load Skyview Room in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Not able to load Skyview Room in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, I am not able to load the Skyview Room scene and I am not able to load it for 12 hours, where I have done with the two of the three steps which are been required to complete the quest. It just left me for playing the Skyview Room to complete it. It is get stuck at the "Now Entering Scene." From there I am not able to go ahead. Even try the escape button, so what should I do and what is the problem. Thank you.

Re: Not able to load Skyview Room in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

It is some type of bug which is there in the game which is need to get it fixed and also you will be able to play it. I do not know that when it will be getting fixed and how many others are getting it. I have also observed the same thing with me, just hoping that it will be fixed with the next update of it, and then we might be able to enter the scene.

It is the same thing which is not allowing entering that scene. It does not load only just keep on stays in the swirling cloud. I wanted to get over with the valentine’s quest, which I was thinking to complete it. If you checked other scene then I am not getting any problem with them, so it is the issue with this scene only.

It is been the same problem which is been received by all the user and they are not able to complete it, so I think that it might worked out when there is a update for it, which it fixed out.

If it is been getting by everyone then I fell that it is the bug in the game which is not been fixed till now and it is still creating issue for the user to play, the developer need to fixed it so that users are able to play, when I was trying it is was just loading but cannot open it. This is the game which I do not like it and it is one of the favorite games on game beside the others. So just waiting for the update of it that which will not produce the problem again while playing.