Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles: Requirements changed for Chinese Pavilion

Zynga Hidden Chronicles: Requirements changed for Chinese Pavilion

Hello friends, I was near to complete the Chinese Pavilion, but when I have came next day to complete it then I have seen that the requirements for the different items has been increased, how does it got increased in one night? Felling very frustrated with it, is this happened with someone else also? What you have to think about it? Thank you.

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles: Requirements changed for Chinese Pavilion

Hello friends, I was near to complete the Chinese Pavilion, but when I have came next day to complete it then I have seen that the requirements for the different items has been increased, how does it got increased in one night? Felling very frustrated with it, is this happened with someone else also? What you have to think about it? Thank you.

Same thing with me, I need to have 3 gold’s leaf but check it now and founded that it requires 5 gold’s leaf. It should not have increase the requirement all of sudden, if they were thinking to do it then it should be done with those who will be starting it or might be reaching at this level, this should not been with users who are playing it and almost near to complete it. At time you are happy that it will be complete then suddenly you feel sad that you need to have more things to complete it.

It is very much strange; today I see all the requirements are changed. Where I have bought two items then also I was running out of cash. It was saying that needed more 7 items to complete it. Even I have also got 20 more cash through the donation. At present I am having cash of 26. When I click on buy to get them all, then it should cost 14 and fulfill my requirements. But it has not. Some of the requirements are 7, but the inventory limit is 5. And moreover it has eaten my 14 cash but only gave me 2 more items. And the worst thing is you don't let me finish Chinese Pavilion. First I thought that it might have changed the parameter, now I am very much sure that it is a bug.

I am also on the same way, when I am sending the requests for the parts but I am not able to receive anyone of them. Due to which I have used the cash to complete the 2 remaining requirements which were required to complete it. But that also has not worked for me, it has taken 4 cash in the process. I think that they should return the cash back if it is bug.

Whereas I have collected all the materials which were required to complete the pavilion, but when I checked it then the requirements got increased over maximum and I have to place it in the inventory. Even I have used cash to finish the quest by clicking on materials which were not there to complete it, and then also it was leaving me as incomplete for the building and quest. In that process I have used the 6 cash.

I have used the ten dollars to get this thing to done before it has disappeared to do it. When I have gone to purchase the items, then it was saying it need 6 cherry woods, 4 gold leafs and 6 tiles. I have got all of them and both of the cherry wood and tiles cut off at five items each. Then I get a message that I have reached the maximum number allowed in inventory, so I need to use some of the other thing to get it. I have paid out for four gold leafs, one cherry wood and five tiles. Either I want the game fixed so I can complete it today or I would like my game credited back the cash I just wasted if I cannot complete the pavilion and get to the dragon dance to finish it as well.

Even I have paid huge amount and run out maximum limit of it. I am having the 5 of each and need 6 to complete it. I think that neighbors have repeatedly sent me the last of each several times, but were ignored because of the program limit.