Thread: How to troubleshoot General Loading and Connectivity in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

How to troubleshoot General Loading and Connectivity in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Can anyone suggest me how to troubleshoot General Loading and Connectivity in Zynga Hidden Chronicles game? I have recently started playing this game and have found lots of issue. I have tried to load the page with Firefox, Internet Explorer & Google Chrome but all of them are telling me that they are unable to connect the page. I posted below what Google and Firefox are saying:
    • The connection has timed out
    • The server at fb-0.hidden.zynga.com is taking too long to respond
    • The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    • If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Any ideas?

Re: How to troubleshoot General Loading and Connectivity in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

If you're having trouble loading your game then please try these troubleshooting steps: Try uninstalling and reinstalling your flash player. Secondly there might be system cache issue. Zynga games use JavaScript which means your game runs on your computer and not on the server. So if your game has difficulty with loading or it is responding slowly then it is possible that the system cache might be full, so try to clear your cache on browser and after that test again.

Re: How to troubleshoot General Loading and Connectivity in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

I cannot load the Colonial Hong Kong scene. I have tried several times, and it takes my energy and shows that it is loading. Then it never loads even after waiting for a very long time. Second every time I start to play the game I get a message saying an error has occurred and I have to refresh. But my game is still showing up and working. When I have to refresh then it takes away my energy and progress. I am really getting frustrated. I have windows 7 64-bit and need your assitance.

Internet browser could not load the page because the website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection. Here are some suggestions: Reload this webpage again. Check your Internet connection. Restart any router, modem, or other network devices you may be using. Add Google Chrome or other browser as a permitted program in your firewall's or antivirus software's settings. If it is already a permitted program, try deleting it from the list of permitted programs and adding it again.

Check your proxy settings make sure the proxy server is working. If this not working then I would like to suggest you to adjust your proxy settings on internet browser. Just go to the menu and after that click on the Options. Now go to Under the Hood and then click on the Change proxy settings and then choose LAN Settings. Now here deselect the "Use a proxy server for your LAN" checkbox. And then save the setting and after that restart your browser.

The connection has timed out error is happening due to the firewall or antivirus on your system, so make sure that your firewall program is configured to allow internet access to Firefox or other browser. For more information on this topic or error message you can go through below link:The connection has timed out