Thread: Information about storing items and completing quests in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Information about storing items and completing quests in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, I am having some question about this game, I am seeing that people are saving their item in the store, so how to do that. I am also having plenty of the things which I like to store and used them in future use. Even wanted to know if I have not completed any quest in the amount of days then what will happen? I am not having that many neighbors to complete any one quests and the time is running out. So can anyone please tell me about it? Thank you.

Re: Information about storing items and completing quests in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

At present there is no method to store the items, when you clearing the levels then would be able to get the storage thing in which wanted to store in it and if need help then you better add more neighbors who will help to complete some of the Quests. It is really worth and also helpful for you to get more coins for you.

Re: Information about storing items and completing quests in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Let me tell you that there is no storage solution for the item, the entire user are storing the items on their estates. If you wanted to complete the quests then need to have more neighbors, if you are not having it then better invite the friends to this game, so you will have to go to option to add neighbors and select the friends to send them invention so that they connect you in the game and help you.

I am thinking that there should be storage object like we were having in the Farmville, where we can store the things which we like to have it and do not want to sell it. It will be the best thing that you have then having the junk things on the field. If such things are been added then we can make some more space and add some of the new items on to it. Where at present we have to sell the item which is taking the space, all the quest is really great and also nice to complete it, but the Aquarium is ugly.

Even I do agree that the aquarium is ugly even I have tried to sell it but was not able to do it. When I was selling the things then I came to know that how many estate credits I am losing to do it, so I have stopped the sale. I have done some of the changes on the field; move the things as far away as possible so that I can have more space. I need to think before selling anything on the game otherwise you will be losing the estate credits, which is been required to replace to get new scenes in game. So you also take care of it.

If you wanted to complete the quest then you need to have the neighbors so that they can help you to complete the quests, before starting any quest I would say that you better have the neighbor’s who will help you.