Thread: Counterfeit Kiln in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Counterfeit Kiln in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, I am having the problem with the Counterfeit Kiln, where it is saying that need to earn 2 trophies in this scene where on the right hand side it is saying that 1/3. I do not what it is? I have already earned 2 trophies in this scene and just on the way for the third one. So you people help me out for this. I think that I have fill the other 2 requirements which are been required for the challenge request of completing the clock tower and containing 5 gears at present, so what should I do? Please help me. Thank you.

Re: Counterfeit Kiln in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

You have to collect all three trophies, and then only you will be able to complete the quests, I have done the same thing which has worked for me and it was proper, so you need to try the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubboy View Post
    You have to collect all three trophies, and then only you will be able to complete the quests, I have done the same thing which has worked for me and it was proper, so you need to try the same thing.
    Well it is saying that it need to have 2 trophies to complete the quests, so what is the reason that it showing me 1/3 where as I am having the 2, I think that it is not recognizing the second one, is that a problem with it. So what is the problem I am really not getting, it is making me confuse about it.

This is been confusion for lots of people, let me tell you that the requirement label has been changed but the apparently the mechanics of the quest are not been updated for it. I have completed and taken a screen shot of it which is below, so you can look at it and it should work it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mbangali View Post
    This is been confusion for lots of people, let me tell you that the requirement label has been changed but the apparently the mechanics of the quest are not been updated for it. I have completed and taken a screen shot of it which is below, so you can look at it and it should work it out.
    It is showing me the same thing, I was thinking that I need to complete earlier, this is the thing which was making me confuse and so I have completed the quests and it might be nothing to worry about it.