Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles: Need to redo floral gazebo quests in after completion why?

Zynga Hidden Chronicles: Need to redo floral gazebo quests in after completion why?

Hello friends, I am getting a strange problem with the game, I have recently completed the floral gazebo quests and got over with the scene then got a message to enhancement, refresh, so I have gone for refresh. Then I have got the two quests on the screen "Floral Gazebo III" and "It's all my Vault I". I was thinking that it might have arrived by mistake, so refresh again and this time I have got Floral Gazebo II. I do not know why it is showing the quests which I have already done with, it are forcing me to do it again. Does anyone have also had the same thing? Please help me, thank you.

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles: Need to redo floral gazebo quests in after completion why?

I have not done this mission, I have skipped it. I was having it but presently have the higher level mission. I was on the mission which was say it with flowers I was not able to complete the mission before this one. At moment I am thinking to go on guest appearance mission the problem is that it is level 21 missions and I am at 20. When I was on a earlier mission then I was thinking that if I completed that then not be sure it is error or not.

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles: Need to redo floral gazebo quests in after completion why?

Even I have completed all the quests and after a day when I have start playing it then it has opened up the floral gazebo one, the guest house one and the tennis court one. I also do not know what is actually happening. The rest of the stuff is been the same, having the same level, same number of coins, trophies, completed scenes. I think that the update which is been worked very nicely, that might have made the changes.

Yes the last update which is been available for the game has done lot of the changes and also it has worked nicely, I think most of the user might be getting and also noticing the same.

Even the Floral Gazebo, and Guest Appearance has came back for me, I am at level 40 reputation and getting 167 coins when I do visit any of my neighbors. But when I have visited this morning then I was only getting 25 coins per visit, I do not think that there is need of screenshot for this. It is been simply shows the icons on the side of the screen for floral gazebo part 2, and guest appearance part 2. I do not care that it was there in the part 1 of each of them which has already been deducted from my inventory. It is happen when I have loaded the game then it has flashed something is been completed.

I am very much sure that some or other will be able to find out from pioneer trail how to deal with missions which is coming back to the people who have already completed the mission. I wish that it should be fixed and be released in past 24 hours so that the users are getting it. Even I am thinking to report to the live support of the game which might be able to help me and also other with this problem.

Even I have got plenty of the quests that I have completed with the necessary requirements for it and also quests which were little away to get complete. I have to do some of the fast finds and even ask for the random items which is been required to complete it. I was surprise that I have complete a huge list of the quests which I need to do it again, if the problem is been solved then I do not think we will be able to get the things which were nearby to achieve it. If they fix then should give all the coins and items which are been used for those quests again.