Thread: Zynga Hidden Chronicles lags

Zynga Hidden Chronicles lags

Hello friends, I am facing this problem with the game, getting major lag while playing the game. Even I have restarted the computer plenty of time then also I was still getting the same problem again and again. It makes the game worst to play. It become worst when I am playing the time based challenges. Does anyone is also facing the same problem which I am getting it. Thank you.

Re: Zynga Hidden Chronicles lags

I have also experienced the same problem, the lag is really brutal. I am noticing it from past one week. When I am trying to navigate around my estate then it is really tough to do it and even not able to pick the hidden boxes, when I try to pick them then it freezes. If you try to get back to the game then it will take to eternity.

When I face any sort of the problem with the game as it lags and not able to run, then I try the below method,
    • Check the operating system is up-to-date
    • Try to work it on some other browser
    • Update flash player
    • Delete all browser cache and cookies of the browser
    • Delete flash cache, you need to go over here to do it.
    • When done with everything then restarts the computer

This been the issue with the game not with the browser or anything, if you try all the above method then you might get same problem again and again. I think that there are some sort of the changes which are been trying to do in the game, which might be fixed as it is done.

If you are having very less thing then it will be running very much smooth, if you are having many things and neighbors coming and helping it then it will be lag and also you will be see that it takes time to collect the things when you have clicked on it, there are plenty of the user who have shared some of the video when they have started playing the game and when they have reached at higher and fill the place then how does game work. So you might get the idea what is the problem with it, which is need to fixed and make it proper like the other game.