Thread: Cannot add Neighbors in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Cannot add Neighbors in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, I am having problem with this game, I am not able to add friends, when I try to add them then it keep on loading and have to refresh that page, do not know what the problem with it is? Does anyone else is also getting the same problem which I am getting it? How to solve it is there anything which I need to do it, please tell me. Thank you.

Re: Cannot add Neighbors in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

If you are send the friend request does your friends are receiving or not, just check that. Even check that when they are sending to you are getting it or not? Sometime it happens when you are trying to send friend request it is not received by your friends. There is some limit of send request and having neighbors in the game, as you complete each level then you can have more neighbors. So there might be plenty of reason for that. So you better check it.

I am able to send the add requests to all my friends / neighbors but the problem is that they cannot accept it and even I cannot accept it. Even I am not able to build anything without the neighbors, as it is need to add them as workers. I cannot visit the neighbors as there are no neighbors in the list. This is the thing which I do not like and due to which I am not able to get gifts which neighbors sends. Really wanted this problem to be fixed.

I have just started playing the game, it is really good game but have some problem with the game, that the people are not able to accept the neighbor requests and also it is not been shown in the bar and it is still saying that you can invite. Even I have to play it with friends, so please help me also. This is problem should be solved and it should be able to work.

Let me tell you that you can add not more than maximum of 300 neighbors, if you have reached till that limit then you will be able to send the invitation to the friends and also you can accept it. So you better check it.