Thread: Does the GPS usable without a 3g subscription on Playstation Vita

Does the GPS usable without a 3g subscription on Playstation Vita

Is there anyone know anything about this I would be glad to know this. Now I know that GPS is available just on the 3G version only. But can we use the GPS without a 3g subscription. I would really like to know something on this, will really glad if someone assist me on this.

Re: Does the GPS usable without a 3g subscription on Playstation Vita

As you already know 3G Models of Vita have GPS. You be able to make use of the GPS with just your Wi-Fi connection that will not need the 3G to use it . If you using to say cross country you're going to have to pull into a lot of fast food restaurants for Wi-Fi while you will be lost with no 3g though. Or else you could just join. You might have to activate the SIM card at least once before the GPS will work almost certainly. (I was not able to test this

I don't actually care as regards real-time traffic updates. I'm just concerned to know if the GPS can function with no a 3G subscription.

GPS with Wi-Fi is kind of hopeless if you need to discover a McDonalds or else star bucks to make use of it. i use GPS while driving long distances to places I’ve by no means been to previously . You'll be using GPS mostly for close to anyway.

As far as I know GPS is just for 3G users. while you can still contain a Map app on the Wi-Fi only version, it will not show the location as it would in the 3G Version. And if you connect the Wifi Hotspot, the location will be recognized. You need to subscription to make use of the GPS, although you have to for the reason that maps does not load offline except you cache It. The reason that the GPS available without the 3G subscriptions is since every cell tower calculates your location

Hey guys I need to know how much it will be cost to use Playstation Vita on the AT&T. does the game on the Playstation Vita can be played without the charge put on every time the Playstation Vita turns on

This will be depend on the how much data allowance your plan caters for according to that you will have to pay the month. So that you ask about the charge put on every time the Playstation Vita turns on, will not matter at all. You can be either on or not it doesn’t matter.