Thread: Playstation Vita - 3G price increased on AT&T

Playstation Vita - 3G price increased on AT&T

PS Vita USA 3G plan with AT & T increases (slightly) before launching the system As the new year began, we settled in this new reality that includes the price of 3G Vita PS exclusive contracts with AT & T. As informed to another during a boring CES, wireless plans Vita network were $ 14.99 for 250 MB per month and $ 25 for 2 GB per month. That the pricing structure seems to have changed now, and not the cheapest. As explained in the official website , the second plan is both more expensive and gives more information every 30 days. Now the plan will cost $ 30 per month and 3 GB networks at once, so at least get something more for the increased fee. The offer of $ 14.99 has not changed, and both continue month to month with no contract required. We ask all potential owners that PS Vita is in the U.S., how does this affect your plans? Does this have to reconsider (one way or another) purchase of the 3G model? Please guys share your comment

Re: Playstation Vita - 3G price increased on AT&T

It's sensible, everybody complain however we always purchase it. $15 isn't a lot, as I am previously tired of the maps I have been playing on and it has only been 2 months! What I am looking for is new call of duty game that is must to be about Ghost from Modern Warfare 2. The only thing I can locate on it is that Sledgehammer is developing the title Anyone heard anything regarding the title other than it being a prequel?

Totally understandable AT&T just altered the data plans on their mobile phones, so they altered it for the Vita also (which had the similar tiers and price as mobile phone data plans). So 36GB a year costs $360…. Phone data charge just blows my mind.

I don't seem worth it to me. I'll be having the Wi-Fi version for certain. Yet I don’t imagine I’ll be getting the VITA right off the bat moreover. More than probable going to wait a some months until I purchase it as well, just so some games can release for it.