Thread: How long does the Voucher for a DLC game from 3G bundle will last for Playstation Vita

How long does the Voucher for a DLC game from 3G bundle will last for Playstation Vita

I just bought this 3G/WiFI model bundle for about $300 and immediately it gave me the message that the I get the free DLC game. But I am not sure that the game will be for the PSP or Vita game , if it will be for the Vita then it will be fine and I would rather download it or if not then I would definitely avoid this but I really need to know is there any one here can tell me how long that Voucher for a DLC game last. I would be really appreciating if any one here provide me with this information

Thanks in advance

Re: How long does the Voucher for a DLC game from 3G bundle will last for Playstation Vita

I don’t have any information regarding this but as far as I know that the game for the Playstation Vita is around about $10 to $15, and there is no confirmation as regard to this what game will be or else if we have a choice to pick on the game

Re: How long does the Voucher for a DLC game from 3G bundle will last for Playstation Vita

To the extent that I know the Voucher is only useable if you have activated the data plan on the Playstation Vita and it just come with the game like the hustle kings and few more games .

There is no option for choosing the game but it might be possible only entitlement file similar. I was given this option due to the psn being down due to hackers. This will allow you to choose one game from a list. But it is likely that game will be PNS only title. So I would like to suggest you to hold down the buying until you became familiar with the what games you will have to selecting from because there are been incident that people get waste there Voucher for a DLC game as they found out that they already have that game that been offered .

Hi guys

I also have the Voucher for a DLC game from 3G bundle nad I am hoping for the hope Super Stardust Delta game on it. It will be really awesome if this is true if they give away the Super Stardust Delta. Although it will be month before you can get it

With a lot stress on digital distribution these days, it might be good to have access to a few of the enormous digital only content from JPN. If for nothing else, can add the DLC for import titles. What are the chances of this ever be actuality. You need every of Sony’s products to be utilizable within one SEN. It has been on the global scale. It can’t be that difficult to have currency exchange rates factored into the shopping cart, can it?