Thread: Is Playstation Vita comes in white color?

Is Playstation Vita comes in white color?

I was just searching that if the playstation vita is white color? I a m asking this because When I was searching for that on various online shopping websites then that were not showing the PS Vita in white color. So I am posting this here just to know that if that is available in the white color as well. If yes then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Is Playstation Vita comes in white color?

Yes, this is also available in white color. If you see the history of the Sony handheld then you will find that there is always a white model as well. Many of the shop do not keep this as most of the people do not prefer the white one. But if you seriously want to get the white one only then you will get that without any problem.

The commercial face Playstation Vita has focused solely on the color black in this design that is marked as an official and remains basically the same way that PSP. It seems that Sony are planning to take the medium term new aesthetic designs for the console, because at TGS have been able to see different colors decorating its frame. Blue, red, green, white or yellow are the colors that these Playstation Vita exhibition at the fair showed.

Sony Computer Entertainment announced new colors for the PlayStation 3 and has also confirmed the launch of its new portable PlayStation Vita include different color schemes. So, if you like the color black to include the console then you can buy it quietly but if you prefer a flashy color, elegant and great then you can choose between different palettes. The golden color looks stylish and is just great. This is also available in pink, white, blue, and the classic black.

If this is available in white color then I will sure go for the white one because it seems much cleaner to me. It is possible that we have to wait for a few days to get the white one but that really worth it.

There are some of the people who think that the white devices are not good. I am not able to understand that on what basis they are saying this. If you are dedicated to keep the device clean then the white color is the best to choose. Black is also not a bad choice. Black color is also known to be sleek. So, you can go for the Black one if you wish to have neatness and boldness and for clean and stylish looking, just get the white one.

A new official trailer for the 'PlayStation Vita' shows the handheld in addition to the conventional black color that is also in a chic white design as you clarify the news picture.

White and black colors are the two colors of it which are fixed and there are also some of the other available colors but most of the people choose from these two colors only. It is available in white as well but my recommendation to you is to mgo for the black one as the white one goes dirty and yellowish in color soon and I don’t think that you will like that. But the black one will never lose its boldness.