Thread: Need price drop in Playstation Vita

Need price drop in Playstation Vita

this is one of the most amazing machine that I have ever saw but it is haven trouble in selling because of the price and now with the announcement that he game is adding the memory card, this adds to the price of the unit. it will be very much expensive and the overall cost come up to the $320 or so plus TAX and I am not suer that I am going to pay that much for this Playstation Vita , I would rather like 50$ drop to get it. Dose any one else fell the same way . please share your response I would glad to know.

Re: Need price drop in Playstation Vita

seems that Nintendo has made a serious margin at the launch of the Nintendo 3DS, the company could cut corners, since the console is not very expensive to manufacture. This is not the same for the PS Vita, who has an OLED touch screen, track pad and a rear example. Technologies that is costly to Sony. The conclusion is clear: Sony must lower the price of the PS Vita to sell more, but one question remains: did he afford it?

Sony will be forced to lower the price of the PS Vita from 240 euros , to the 200 euros to hope to see the sales figures of its portable console back in the charts . The sales figures of the PS Vita has been disappointing at the moment

Generally consoles do not reduce in price before many months are past after discharge. Only after the first weekend of its release in Japan that the price of the PS Vita fell to even fall below the current price of the PSP console that has largely run its course yet! It should be noted that this price decline is solely for promotional December 26 to January 9. Some shops in Japan that sell Vita PS also decreased during this period the price of the 3G version of the console, which suggests that the Wi-Fi model is more successful than the PS Vita with both 3G and Wi-Fi . The 2nd week sales in Japan suffered a huge drop.

It is only a temporary promotion, but this would not improve the image of the console. You just hope that Europeans and Americans will be to go for this console that deserves its success.

If look at the output of the 3DS early during the 3/4 first month it has flopped due to price or another. And Nintendo has since lowered the price and sales exploded. Besides, do not believe that Sony is losing money with its PSVita, in reality they are a lot of benefits with accessories and games." The fact is they are losing money with the PS Vita.

I want to believe that PS Vita is worth its price, but it's still very expensive for a handheld console. Put yourself in the shoes of a regular player, I doubt very strongly that they can invest a minimum of € 320 + in a single handheld. For me, a handheld does not exceed the maximum € 200 since the accessories are overpriced. moreover, one should think that Sony is losing money with its PSVita, in reality they are a lot of benefits with accessories and games.

This will not sell good unless someone finds an exploit to permit it to run homebrew; it at present costs as much (or more) than a PS3 plus has about 6 games presently accessible (+ PSP downloads)- and Sony once more needs us to re-purchase any UMD games that I desire to keep..