Thread: Playstation Vita missing the YouTube app

Playstation Vita missing the YouTube app

I am having the Playstation Vita and I found that this is missing the YouTube app from it. This is one of the most demanding app and unavailability of this really disappoints me a lot. I am starting this thread just to see what is the opinion of other people about this. If you have anything to say about this then please post it over here or there is some other way to fulfill this unavailability.

Re: Playstation Vita missing the YouTube app

If this is not having the youtube currently then this does not mean that hit will be also be unavailable in future as well. They will release some update for this in future and that will surely have this application.

As far as I know that this is having the HTML 5 browser and if this is the case then I don’t think that there is any need to have the YouTube app. You will be able to play the video directly from the browser. I know that this is one of the most demanding applications but the presence of the HTML 5 browser is already fulfilling this requirement and the people who are demanding this might not be knowing or ignoring the benefits of the HTML 5 browser.

These days all the phones are having the youtube in it and so I can t understand that why do you want that on PS vita. You can just do one thing and that is to wait till the update is released for this and see if the app is available there or not.

I am also willing for the same. I know that we can play the videos directly from the browser but this is always good to have the YouTube app on it instead of watching that from the browser. I am sure that there are a lot of users with the same demand. I wish that this requirement will be fulfill soon.