Thread: Difference between 3G Playstation Vita and WiFi Playstation Vita.

Arrow Difference between 3G Playstation Vita and WiFi Playstation Vita.

I am planning to purchase a new Playstation Vita. There are two options are available wifi only vita and 3G/wifi vita. What is the difference between 3G Playstation Vita and WiFi Playstation Vita? Please provide detail information.

idea Re: Difference between 3G Playstation Vita and WiFi Playstation Vita.

You can use PlayStation virtually anywhere using 3G PlayStation Vita. Wi-Fi PlayStation Vita is only able to run in Wi-Fi hotspots. If you are planning to purchase a PlayStation vita then 3G PlayStation Vita is most recommended for you.

Re: Difference between 3G Playstation Vita and WiFi Playstation Vita.

3G Playstation Vita has more features compare to the WiFi Playstation Vita. The availability of access area is more of 3G Playstation Vita compare to the WiFi Playstation Vita. So 3G PlayStation Vita is better than the wifi vita.

I am using WiFi Playstation Vita. According to me this is better than the 3G Playstation Vita. Wifi Playstation Vita is less expensive compare to the 3G Playstation Vita. The data charges are more in 3G Playstation Vita. So I think wifi Vita is good than the 3G vita for data usages.

ThumbsUp Re: Difference between 3G Playstation Vita and WiFi Playstation Vita.

I think 3G vita is better than the wi-fi vita. I am using 3G vita i can access my 3G vita from any where no need to search for wifi hotspots. The speed of 3G network is also very good compare to the wifi network. So I think 3G vita is better than the wifi vita. So if you are planning to purchase a new PlayStation vita then 3G playstation vita. Then it is highly recommended to you to purchase 3G playStation Vita. I love my 3G PlayStation Vita.

Quote Originally Posted by Saleem's View Post
    I am planning to purchase a new Playstation Vita. There are two options are available wifi only vita and 3G/wifi vita. What is the difference between 3G Playstation Vita and WiFi Playstation Vita? Please provide detail information.
    wifi hotspots are mostly available everywhere offices, malls, coffee shops etc so we can use wifi vita everywhere so no need to invest more money for 3G network. Therefore wifi only playstation vita is preferred by the most of the people.: