Thread: Which is more tactical game? Jagged Alliance: Back In Action or Rainbow Six

Which is more tactical game? Jagged Alliance: Back In Action or Rainbow Six

I don’t know where I have seen some video in which I have seen 3 mercs who were killed by knife-wielding enemy. I found that how P&G mode is supposed to allow the synchronize the actions of your Mercs. After viewing the video it reminded me Rainbow Six where one is able to synchronize the plan as the mission begins and there is need of improvising the same. Well I am expecting that this particular game will have the functionality of R6 with one should be able to edit the plan according to requirement.
    Feel free to post your speculation over here.

Re: Which is more tactical game? Jagged Alliance: Back In Action or Rainbow Six

This particular Plan and Go system will help the developers how to managed the troops in the game. it is the latest key feature introduced in the game and it will help the players to create strategies which will allow them to coordinate their action of mercenaries and mercenary teams as they are fighting to make free island of Arulco.

According to me there were ambushing of the enemy with the help of couple of guys who are crawling low wall and third is taking the position around the corner which is looking quite interesting. The different weapons involved in the game would give the different amount of the time to shot off. There will be need of pistol wielding merc. I don’t know whether AI will be able to change the target one started to aiming on the guy who is holding pistol or they are supposed to continue the action until and unless they are popped out of the view.

One should plan in the game carefully in order to prevent yourself to being hit. Also you should try to learn usage of sniper in real time situation.