Thread: What does Shank 2 game offers?

What does Shank 2 game offers?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that what are new things which are been added to this game, even what makes it different from the other games. I have played the Shrank 1, was thinking to go for part 2, but before that I wanted to know something about it. So I wanted you guys to tell that what it is offering, so please share some points about it. Thank you.

Re: What does Shank 2 game offers?

I think you might be familiar that it is having the single-player campaign and also having the multiplayer co-op survival mode which you can play online as well offline, which is the plus point of this game. Even you will be getting the medals, for which you need to achieve certain goals such that you need to kill your first 12 enemies and so on. It has been made more interesting and better in comparison with the previous one.

I wanted to know the medal which we will getting completing the goals, so with we can unlock some of the stuff in the game or it is been save in name of trophies. So what is the use of those medals in the game, can anyone tell me. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by My Name View Post
    I wanted to know the medal which we will getting completing the goals, so with we can unlock some of the stuff in the game or it is been save in name of trophies. So what is the use of those medals in the game, can anyone tell me. Thank you.
    Not all the medal will unlock the stuff, but there are some of the medals which will unlock extra Skins/costumes. Even when you check the Skins/costumes and try to purchase then it will tell that some medal is required to unlock it. So once you have achieve the medal then those stuff will automatically unlocked in the store.