Thread: Why Mouse clicks not working at main menu of Jagged Alliance: Back In Action?

Why Mouse clicks not working at main menu of Jagged Alliance: Back In Action?

I purchased Jagged Alliance: Back In Action from Steam.
    Below mentioned is the system configuration of my computer.

Adapter: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580
    Screen Resolution: 1680x1050
    Multisampling: <off>
    Anisoptropic Filtering: x4
    Max Refresh Rate: 60
    Fullscreen: yes
    Vertical sync: yes
    The game is launching without having any issue but whenever I am trying to click on menu button but its not working.

Re: Why Mouse clicks not working at main menu of Jagged Alliance: Back In Action?

Well you should get another mouse from your friend and install it on your system and observe the performance of the mouse. It will help you to get whether issue with the mouse or game itself.
    Also see that do you have installed the latest version of the mouse drivers on the computer. you can get the latest version of driver from official website of the mouse manufacturer.

Re: Why Mouse clicks not working at main menu of Jagged Alliance: Back In Action?

I was also facing from the same issue. After doing lots of research work I have found that Avast was culprit. At the time of launching of the game it was asking whether sandbox mode should be activated or not. I clicked on No and there was not any issue. when I clicked on Yes DirectInput was got blocked.
    I went for Additional Protection and clicked on AutoSandBox and clicked on Settings. I added JaggedAllianceBIA.exe and Game.exe to the allowed list. You can also configure Avast so that it would prompt you to play game into sandbox.
    I hope my experience would be helpful anyone of you.