Thread: Switching weapon in Shank 2

Switching weapon in Shank 2

Hello friends, I have seen a video which is having a new feature in the game, where you can choose a weapon before starting a new stage. I do not know that it is true or not. But the rest of the game is really great. So guys do know anything about it and is the feature good or not? Please tell me your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Switching weapon in Shank 2

I have also heard about this feature, I do not know much about it. What I know is that you need to choose a weapon before starting the level or even you can do that when you are in the pause menu the game. I have really miss this thing, but the game overall is really great and with such feature it makes more good and also best to play it. So when you start the level then you might be getting the menu to select the weapon.

Re: Switching weapon in Shank 2

The developer has added a new thing in the game but they have removed the enemy health bars. But it does not make any change in the game, even one more thing which I would like to know that names of all the people which are I have shrank them, so if it is possible then it will be really great and also nice. Beside that there is nothing wrong with it, I love the entire feature which are been added.