Thread: Should Xbox 720 controllers have built-in touch screen

Should Xbox 720 controllers have built-in touch screen

I think Microsoft have to grow up and their existing devices a lot. I just need to have my opinions and views with regards to the Xbox 720 modifications and changes which I need to see in it.

The first and the foremost thing I need to see in the xbox 720 is the replacement of the chatpad. I would love to add a inbuilt iPhone sized touch screen that could possibly plug into the standard controller where the current chatpad/microphone plugs in. what’s your opinion in this?

Re: Should Xbox 720 controllers have built-in touch screen

Even though if it plug in I think most probably one should be included in the box with other sold outs. If this possibly happens then I think it would eliminate nintendo's gimmick and then without altering the current controller it would
    open up lot of options for the device.

And the negative thing would be that it would add to the cost of the device.

Anyhow the current green guide button light on the current controller irritates me a lot. Besides that I guess modifications to the controller would be more expensive.

If asked me then I would just try to make the controllers much bigger. And if any such thing happens they could probably sell a chat pad that need not have to get connected to the controller on the side portion. Or else they can also make your phone sync with the console so that you can easily type through your phone’s keyboard.

I think that’s not a good idea. Just wanted to ask you people a question, do you guys really type lot of messages on Xbox Live? Asking you just because I never do this thing. I am sure you people must have seen the current Xbox 460 pad; they are either shaped screen or else one of the massive attachment. If asked me then I would prefer my controller to be the same as they are now.

If you all are aware of the WII U controller with the screen on it, let me tell you if you look at them from the gaming perspective they look very much horrible.