Thread: Details about Strategic Mode on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

Details about Strategic Mode on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

I had played the Jagged alliance game before and I just really like the game very much, as an old jagged alliance player now I am wondering to buying BACK In Action Game.

But I have heard that most of the features of the Jagged Alliance has been removed for the Back In Action game and now it is a different type of gaming with Jagged Alliance type. And also from that I have seen and read that it doesn’t have some nice features.

The only thing I want to know about the game is, about the strategic mode like what are the features , details and how it works. so if anyone having information about the strategic mode then please recommend me.

Re: Details about Strategic Mode on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

You cannot consider the Back in Action as a bad game at all, if some of the features of the Jagged alliance game has been removed for the Back in Action game that doesn’t mean it is not worth to buy the BIA game. And I f you want to know about the strategic mode on the game then so far what I found is most elements of the strategic mode have been removed for the game, and now it is difficult to say what is remaining on the strategic level.

Re: Details about Strategic Mode on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

The Jagged Alliance : back in action is really a great game and if you are an old player of the Jagged Alliance then you should definitely get this game, because this will be a different type of game with Jagged Alliance flavoring. If you want the details about the strategic mode or want to know how it should work , then it is very difficult as well as very suspicious too because there is no proper preview or review footage available for the strategic map. And also there is not any official coverage available for the strategic mode.