Thread: How to recover items lost from global inventory in jagged alliance back in action game

How to recover items lost from global inventory in jagged alliance back in action game

I have recently bought the jagged Alliance : back in action game and played it many times the game is really great. Last day I have just save the game and exit from the game and when I just loaded my latest save game and found that the stuff or items that I left in the global inventory is not there. So if anyone knows how to recover those lost items from global inventory then please help me.

Re: How to recover items lost from global inventory in jagged alliance back in action game

I think you should know that the global inventory probably goes as a game exploit, however the game exploit has been fixed with the first patch which had some bugs and stuff and it’s on the list for the first content patch.

Re: How to recover items lost from global inventory in jagged alliance back in action game

I think the global inventory has been removed as the first patch usually had removed it but the Coreplay is currently working on a content patch which will bring this patch without having such kind of bugs and stuff. however there is not any fix date for this patch yet or when it is coming out.

I think you should try to update the patch version 1.03 because this will fix almost all the bugs which are in jagged Alliance : back in action game and it also covers your problem as it fixes the save and load bugs and it also fixes the issue with the Global inventory.
    • Game checks if game files have been modified and saves modification flag in savegames.
    • Open doors are fully open after loading of the game.