Thread: Modability of the Jagged Alliance : back in action Game

Modability of the Jagged Alliance : back in action Game

I am wondering to get the Jagged Alliance : back in action game, it is a great action adventure and multiplayer casual game but I have a question regarding this game as I want to know what is the Modability of this game? I have seen the pre order incentives for this game which hints at DLC and also indicates that usually there is no modding for this game. Now I think if it cannot be modded to change some of them then I plan not to purchase the game. So if anyone having information regarding this issue then please recommend me.

Re: Modability of the Jagged Alliance : back in action Game

I think it is not possible to do modding in this game because they are not providing any support on modding and also there is not any modtools or editor to do Modding in this game. But their administrator states that they won’t stop people from modding the game. So if you want to modding the game then you can do it manually.

They have nit giving any support on modding and doesn’t provide any modtools and editors or other modding stuff because of the two reasons:
    1. First reason is they are noy very comfortable and easy to use so they want the game to be simple and this is not the main reason as it will be same like releasing the whole source code and engine for free.
    2. Second and the main reason is that there are third party tools used and included in the game so there is a license problem in terms of modding the game.

Usually you can mod some of the things in the game but it is not possible to mod the things, which are hardcoded in game executable file as like it is not possible to change how mouse click is handled by the game because that is done in the exe file.