Thread: I want to have cs_assault map in Counter Strike Global Offensive

I want to have cs_assault map in Counter Strike Global Offensive

The one of the favorite maps in the Counter Strike for me is cs_assault which involves the hostages rescue also. I love this map so much that i have played it around 10,000 times till now. I am a CS freak and want this map in the CS GO too. So anybody from the Valve team could give the confirmation of whether this map is going to be included in the GO or not? I would love if they RME say yes. Anyone else wants this map in GO can post their comment in this thread. Thanks for reading my query.

Re: I want to have cs_assault map in Counter Strike Global Offensive

I have always liked to be a part of the CT Team as I don’t love to be in the Terrorist. Just for sake of the saying, the cs_assault is the map that gives more favor to the Terrorist team, The terrorists have the two escape doors in the map and the loft ending in which the CT's come to rescue the hostages is also spotted when camped in the base.. So I don’t like the map and GO should don’t have that too.

Re: I want to have cs_assault map in Counter Strike Global Offensive

When we go to play the game in the cyber every Sunday then the official map of hte assault is played and we enjoy the map too much. THIs is the perfect clan match map and also require tactics if you want to rescue the hostages. The map should be there in the GO with hte awesome graphics and new hostages.