Thread: Jagged Alliance: Back In Action first impressions

Jagged Alliance: Back In Action first impressions

This game is released for the steam and I have tested that and I wanted to post the first impression of the game. I am having experience with the old JA games but not to that depth. Overall I liked the game and I can assure you that this is going to be better as compared to the demo.
    GOOD:
    • Graphics is very well defined.
    • The plan/go system also works well.
    • Game play is bit hard but I liked it.

Bad:
    • They should have common inventory for trading.
    • Guns are having short range. I was expecting more range from this.

Re: Jagged Alliance: Back In Action first impressions

By now, I have not noted any advantages or disadvantages. But this is really good to help other users by clicking on the strengths and weaknesses of the product Kalypso Media GmbH Jagged Alliance: Making Back in Action (PC) carefully.

The new chapter, brings back a brand among the most popular games in the genre of tactical military. In Jagged Alliance Back in Action we will be leading a team of mercenaries chosen for the recapture of a country to collapse. New modes in the system shifts to a more realistic and comprehensive exploration of the game maps, weapons and many many people make the experience complete and fresh.

The updated strategy has undergone many changes, a graphical console and treated in a user interface. This is a betrayal of the brand new modern-looking game. The plot of the game you have in the fictional country of Arulco, where he concentrated all power in the hands of a brutal dictator. Only a small group of rebels is able to withstand the treacherous usurper. That will take command of the forces of resistance, whose success is always marked by a victory over the rule of violence and terror.

Before going to get the game, it is important to see for the minimum System requirements for this and compare that with the your system:
    • Processor: Core 2 Duo (1.8 GHz or higher) or equivalent AMD
    • Memory: 2 GB of RAM [/ SIZE]
    • Hard drive space: 3 GB of hard disk space
    • Video Card: Shader 3.0 compatible graphics card (ATI 2600, GeForce 8800 or similar) with 512 MB of RAM
    • Sound: Sound card compatible with DirectX