Thread: Valve Corporation should create anti-cheats for Counter Strike Global Offensive

OMFG Valve Corporation should create anti-cheats for Counter Strike Global Offensive

Yesterday, when I was watching the videos of the Counter Strike Global Offensive I have found one video in which there was a cheater who was using the Speed hack and the Aim-Bot cheat to play. I really hate the cheaters who use such cheats and spoil the game. Even there are many of my friends who use the cheats to play the Counter Strike 1.6 because they are not good gamers. You can follow this link to make it clearer. I hope that Valve should notice this and create something that avoids the usage of cheats in game. What do you think guys?

ThumbsUp Re: Valve Corporation should create anti-cheats for Counter Strike Global Offensive

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuvanlal View Post
    Yesterday, when I was watching the videos of the Counter Strike Global Offensive I have found one video in which there was a cheater who was using the Speed hack and the Aim-Bot cheat to play. I really hate the cheaters who use such cheats and spoil the game. Even there are many of my friends who use the cheats to play the Counter Strike 1.6 because they are not good gamers. You can follow this link to make it clearer. I hope that Valve should notice this and create something that avoids the usage of cheats in game. What do you think guys?
    I have followed the above link and I saw that how that guy was using the Speed hack cheat to play the game. This is really bad because it spoils the mood of the other players who plays the game. The Valve should take these things into consideration and create a feature of Anti-Cheat that would restrict the Hackers and cheaters to use the cheats while playing the game. The game is wonderful in all aspects and if the Valve would be able to make the anti-cheats then it would create a mega hit of the Counter Strike Series.

Arrow Re: Valve Corporation should create anti-cheats for Counter Strike Global Offensive

Whenever any first person shooter game is developed than the cheats are also available for that game. Those cheats are for the noobs who don’t know to play the GG. They spoil the interest of the game. The VAC system need to work on this and create such a anti-cheat that would not only restrict the users who uses the cheats but also bann them for using cheats or hacking the game. I am a clean player and won’t like using the cheats in the CS GO. I always prefer playing the game with a cheat free environment.