Thread: I cannot see Counter Strike Global Offensive Beta in my game list of Steam

sad I cannot see Counter Strike Global Offensive Beta in my game list of Steam

Hello everyone, I have a serious problem with the game. When I go to the game list in the Steam then I am not able to see the Counter Strike Global Offensive. What could be the reason? I am able to play the game but the game is not listed on the game list of the Steam. Does anyone else going through this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

smile Re: I cannot see Counter Strike Global Offensive Beta in my game list of Steam

The same problem was with me on the Steam. I was not able to see the CS GO on the game lists. It was really very confusing that the other games were showing and only the GO was unable to see. Then one of my friends told me to raise a ticket to the Valve Corporation and as per their saying I have done that. The Valve has solved my problem and now I am able to the game in my game list on Steam. Thank you so much, Valve.

Exclamation Re: I cannot see Counter Strike Global Offensive Beta in my game list of Steam

Quote Originally Posted by DikraJi View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a serious problem with the game. When I go to the game list in the Steam then I am not able to see the Counter Strike Global Offensive. What could be the reason? I am able to play the game but the game is not listed on the game list of the Steam. Does anyone else going through this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
    I am a regular user of the Steam account and I have almost 100 of the games in my list of the Steam but the problem is that I am not able to see the Global Offensive in the list. I have also contacted the Steam support for this but the problem was not solved. I have also seen that in many forums this discussion was going on and the issue has spread to many users of the Steam. Hoping for a better solution.