Thread: Need suggestions for balancing awp in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

smile Need suggestions for balancing awp in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I have played the Counter Strike very much and I think that the AWP Sniper gun in the GO game should be balanced. No doubt that the awp is the killing machine and 1 shot dead gun of the CS. It only depends that the player is wearing the helmet and Kelvar vest then his health is most likely to be damaged around 85%. I have also heard that the Valve is going to think about balancing the guns but the main consideration and notice should be given to the awp Sniper I think. Any suggestions about balancing the awp in this game? Thanks in advance.

ThumbsUp Re: Need suggestions for balancing awp in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

I have heard from many of the users who play the CS very much that the recoil time for the reload of the Sniper awp should be increased so as to balance the gun properly. I think that the awp is the most awesome gun in the CS and it should be give nth first preference to balance.

star Re: Need suggestions for balancing awp in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

The awp is already balanced. I think it should not be more balanced. The 1 shot of the awp kills the opponent and that’s the main reason that you can’t continuously fire using the awp as like the rifles in the game. The reload time is also very perfect for this gun. I am a Sniper Pro and I like to camp and hit the target using the big focusing of the awp. NO balancing is needed for this gun. Awesome game created by the Valve. Hats Off.

l33t Re: Need suggestions for balancing awp in Counter Strike: Global Offensive

When we buy the awp in the Counter Strike it becomes very touch to run fast as the weight of the gun is too heavy. I think that the weight should be reduced to a little extent so that we could walk a bit faster. Not as like the rifles but to some extent. Otherwise the gun is best in all expects.

I would also like if the color of the awp changes. It should be somewhat to the different look because I am bored to the green color of the Sniper. Thanks.