Thread: Where can I pre-order Counter Strike Global Offensive?

Where can I pre-order Counter Strike Global Offensive?

Hey all, I am really very much interested for the new version of the Counter Strike that is CS: Global Offensive. But I don’t know where I can pre-order it. Has anyone already pre-order it? Gibe me suggestions.

smile Re: Where can I pre-order Counter Strike Global Offensive?

I am going to get the game from the Amazon. I have recently heard about this game and I have become the fan as I have seen the game trailer on the YouTube. The Valve Corporation has created a game different in the graphics from the CS 1.6 this time and I think it’s going to hit the levels beyond.

Re: Where can I pre-order Counter Strike Global Offensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohnieta View Post
    Hey all, I am really very much interested for the new version of the Counter Strike that is CS: Global Offensive. But I don’t know where I can pre-order it. Has anyone already pre-order it? Gibe me suggestions.
    I am a gaming freak and the Counter Strike is one of my favorite games of all kind. I am going to be doing the pre-order from the Gamersgate. You would also be able to get the game from the ebay. The game would be costing till around $40 and I am going to get the game anyhow.

Re: Where can I pre-order Counter Strike Global Offensive?

I am a big fan of the Counter Strike game and I have played all the series till now for the Counter Strike game. The recent one is of the Global Offensive which has really grabbed my attention. I would love to order this game from the Amazon as I always prefer to pre order the products from the Amazon site. You can also go with the Amazon if you wish to pre-order this game.