Thread: Improve Skybox in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Improve Skybox in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

well in this particular Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. I am having a feeling about the Skybox then the current state should be changed. I could not throw smoke, flash, decoy, Molotov or hegrende over the wall. Let me know if you are having any comments on the same. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Improve Skybox in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Personally I am against of invisible walls and it will be really great if they have raised the height. Well according to me matchmaker is supposed to be beneficial in this particular case when you are supposed to climb on the building and you have to take care of the thing you cannot get from the obstacles. There is need of adding some more graphical obstructions in the game.

Well I agree with you and I have also seen some of the video and found the same thing which you have stated over here. skyboxes which are provided in the game are atrocious. According to me there should not be change the skybox from Source.

It would be great if you are able to nade over something and you will be able throw anything over it. it supposed to be a part of the game. for eg nading over the walls or you will be able to get on the top of the box through crouchjump. You have to add new edge of competitive playing of CS. For this particular matter Skyboxes should be fixed by the developer of the game. I am hoping that the developer of the game would take appropriate action as early as possible.

In the 1.6 version of the game players are supposed to add something like skillful nade which will allow them to throw over the Skybox. Especially while playing Dust2 with skybox. middle ground should be compromise so that it can make the invisible wall and it will be visible with arabic canopies. It will make the thing more intuitive for the new players as ‘You can throw a nade here´ or ‘you may not throw a nade here’ there should be invisible walls in the game otherwise you will be able to make ridiculous molotive throws which will stop the Terrorists leaving the spawn.