Thread: Alan Wake PC version will be having Real time cutscenes

Alan Wake PC version will be having Real time cutscenes

Hello friends, I am wishing to have the real time cutscenes in the PC version, wanted to have it in place for pre rendered at fixed resolution. I know that it is not possible to have it with limit of the Xbox 360 hardware. It is shall not happen with the unlimited pc power. I am eagerly waiting for the PC version. So it will be having it or not, please tell me about it. Thank you.

Re: Alan Wake PC version will be having Real time cutscenes

I have heard that there is no Real time cutscenes in the PC version; it is not nice to have it, where it should be available for the PC version. They are using the CG movies and that also is been available in 1280X720 resolutions. But not having cutscenes.

It is should not be about the power of the platform. Let me tell you that the pre-rendered cutscenes had to be developed outside from the normal gameplay as there is a number of reasons which is been explained by Remedy previously. Where there are some of the parts in the gameworld such as the enemies which might be the problem or it might be interfering for the cutscene, and also ruining immersion. I was wishing that some have done something for the PC version and I think that there is a need to controlled artistic flair which is cannot be achieved under real-time conditions.

I am hoping that whatever video is coming for pc version then it should be 1080p. There should be a option to download for the 1080p cutscene videos on steam which will be very nice for users.