Thread: Alan Wake should be a multiplayer game

Alan Wake should be a multiplayer game

Hello friends, I have heard that this game is not been as multiplayer game, where I believe it should become that and it will be great to play the game with the others. Hearing this news has made me little disappointed with it, what you people have to say about it and also do you wanted to have a multiplayer or not? Please tell me, thank you.

Re: Alan Wake should be a multiplayer game

I do not agree with it, I believe that all the latest games which are been coming having the multiplayer option in them, there is a reason for that, whichever game are having it as there short game, such that if you are paying 70$ for a 10 hours of game then it is totally waste of money so they add those option on to it. Where in this game you will playing as the main characters story and will be introducing some random geezers who might be wandering around and it will be destroying the whole gameplay experience completely.

It is nice to have it without multiplayer and also happy with it. Where the Alan Wake is a personal immersive touching experience game in which there is no need of the multiplayer in it, if such thing is been added to it then it will ruin the whole game.

Even I do not care for the multiplayer option in it. I also do not like those gamers who do not like to prefer to have the single player game. Such people are there who wanted to make a single player game to a multiplayer game, but it not at all a substitute for great gameplay. Where I have heard that this game will be TV episodes and so it will be very much tough to have the multiplayer part in it and also it will not make sense for it.

Let me tell you that not having the multiplayer option in the Alan wake will be making it a great game. If it is been added to the game then it will be making it worst.