Thread: how to transfer virtual console game in Wii?

how to transfer virtual console game in Wii?

Hi, friends I am playing to buy new black color Wii replacing my old one, but I already have lot of console game already downloaded, so I just want to ask you guys that is it possible to transfer my account to new Wii and get my virtual console game I already bought? Guys please tell me how I can I transfer my r virtual console game?

Re: how to transfer virtual console game in Wii?

No, you cannot transfer virtual console game because all your virtual console game is connected to the Wii where it was downloaded on. Though there is other option you can attach your do that is you can put your game on SD card because games are attached to original system.

Your WII account is locked to the original Wii that used to open account. You can successfully transfer your account to new console except you request for repair from Nintendo, Nintendo can’t repair your system they will replace it to you.

I think you can transfer your games in your Wii but this can only be allowed by owner to use it you can transfer the game only after Nintendo update the Wii but now you can’t transfer your games.

It is not true you cannot you transfer the data from Wii to other Wii, because I have somewhat similar experience about this I few days ago I got WII shop update after getting update I saw that the Wii did not show anything that I had downloaded. I even had online error in my Wii so I had to ship my wii to Nintendo for repair I had to paid of everything but they transfer my MII characters and saved games, but my MII character was locked and also they where no longer editable.