Thread: Alan wake is bit disappointed

Alan wake is bit disappointed

I might be wrong with this but really the game is much focused on the action instead of survival horror. sadly, the game does not live up to the hype This was especially disappointing for me who happens to love the survival horror genre. What do you people fells about this please share it here I would be glad to know this

Re: Alan wake is bit disappointed

Must say this , I actually think the developers used up addition much time on how can we tell this story other than how can we make the greatest user experience. There was small to no place for gamers to make choice and the gun controls were feeble at best. . I may rent or borrow the sequel just to see if they can get better on this but won't be buying other title in this franchise.

i agree with you her e... i was kind of depressing the game was so.... uninteresting... i was upset that u can’t use the weapons the taken use after you kill them... what’s wrong with using their knives later when the taken are killed?... I think i would of borrowed this game instead of staying up all night at the midnight release party for it...

There were a lot of stuff that I think was way too over hyped yet another game. Game was in no way difficult, which is okay however it lacks story, entire plot Then even a L4D2 bit let’s destroy the zombie taken while on a stage plus in waves I did like the light points distasteful stuff with light And I’m very certain I’m the only person who honestly hates wearing lights I’m kind of sorry i got this game..

I myself don't like strict action and shooter games that much any longer. If there is a modification with guns blazing or else sneaking, I prefer sneaking. Remedy must try next something else than action shooter. I don't even essentially need Alan Wake 2, just great fresh and new which isn't so action based.