Thread: Alan Wake to GFWL

Alan Wake to GFWL

Frankly speaking, I have never used this service but there are a lot of people who are using this and rather than the steam and so I think that Remedy must look into it. What do you think guys, if this be useful and is there some plan for this in future.

Re: Alan Wake to GFWL

I would like to tell you that the GFWL hated everywhere. I don’t know but Microsoft might be working for this but this is majorly present on the steam all lover.

Alan Wake has been confirmed for PC and it seems that plans to reach the platform popular with the idea of repairing all the time which was lost in an exclusive title for Xbox 360. We start with good news, because Alan Wake not used at all Games for Windows Live. Microsoft platform for PC games do not have a very good handbook. They themselves are publishing the game, coming through Steam exclusively and fully integrated with Steamworks.

Microsoft is not involved in the sale of the PC version of Alan Wake. The community manager announced the official Alan Wake MikkiRMD in the forums. Rather, we will carry out the publication itself, using only the PR agency Sanbox Strategies whether there will be such a partner for Germany currently unknown or not. Because Microsoft is not involved in the publishing, Alan Wake exclusive use of steam and without coercion, Games for Windows Live need to.

Alan Wake for PC comes without Microsoft participation in the trade. Remedy takes over publishing this purpose come from the players themselves without Games for Windows Live, Steam only becomes mandatory.