Thread: Bright Falls in Alan Wake

Bright Falls in Alan Wake

I was just searching that who have written the script for Bright Falls and want to ask that if the American Nightmare are having the similar treatment for promotion. If you are having some idea/suggestion/complaint about this then please post that overe here. Thank you so much for the replies on this in advance.

Re: Bright Falls in Alan Wake

As we reported yesterday, Alan Wake will be anticipated in these days of a mini-series of short films that will be the prologue to the game. With the help of YouTube is already possible to see the first two episodes that will be officially released. For the uninitiated, this series of short films entitled Bright Falls and will come weekly until the exit of the game.

Bright Falls is a clear homage as the game will be a tribute to Stephen King. I think it is obvious that in both cases, it have been inspired by absolute masters. Congratulations to Remedy (per game) and Microsoft (the miniseries).

I loved the Brightfalls. Many users wants unique tv shows to go through every new stuff lying on xbox thus maybe they could acquire a BF series going? Stephen King is in this kind of literature that Alan Wake finds its sources. Successful writer (best seller), the famous Alan Wake is suffering from an evil that every writer knows: the blank page syndrome. In order to remedy this, his wife Alice (who is also his muse) offers him a holiday in Bright Falls, a small town isolated in the middle of magnificent coniferous forests.

In terms of compositing there are some glaring mistakes for example the wrecked car with the lighthouse that illuminates the wall of the motel and then the reverse have done wrong not to do so.