Thread: Joe Danger: Special Edition (XBLA)

Joe Danger: Special Edition (XBLA)

I have never purchased this for the psn but I think that this is neat but a little simple. I want to ask that with this be available on the XBLA. If yes and you are having some useful information about this then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies for this.

Re: Joe Danger: Special Edition (XBLA)

Joe Danger: Special Edition is a remake of the original Joe Danger. There were some new features added, but the basic gameplay and the main part of the game are exactly the same. The concept behind Joe Danger could be described as a mix of a lot of successful games in the platform genre, stunt-racing genre and games that revolve around making super long and crazy combos. Enumerate some of those games would be an injustice to the ingenuity and skill of Hello Games, because Joe Danger is a totally unique gaming experience.

The background story by Joe Danger is thin and is actually just to give you a good excuse to give again and again crazy speed out of it with Joe and his stunt bike. Joe is a somewhat older stuntman who with his latest stunt broke every bone in his body, making him everybody had written off. Yet he wants to make a comeback again to his old level to shine and it's your job to work with him and ready to play him again with crowned Master of Disaster.

Each track takes no more than a minute, but you often dishes out various platform challenges. Each completed challenge is rewarded with a star, which you use as a bargaining chip to unlock new tracks. You do not have any star to get to it until the end of the game to kick, but you will not have enough to pass through each level without regard for the challenges.

The idea behind this game does to some extent reminiscent of a game like Trials HD. Joe must already balancing his motorcycle without a trail pass on his plate to go. Of course this is easier said than done, because every path to the finish line is crammed is with all kinds of obstacles for the stuntman. Among other barriers, razor-sharp points and pools filled with sharks should be avoided. Because Joe's bike stuck on a landline, you should say so convenient as possible over or under by crosses.