Thread: Need a co-op buddy for The Darkness 2

smile Need a co-op buddy for The Darkness 2

hello friends,

I am going to get the Darkness 2 for my Xbox 360 when the game is going to bet get released and I require a buddy that will play in the co-op mode or the Multiplayer mode with me in the game using the headphones. Is anyone interested to have a co-op mode with me? Please leave a comment if possible. Thanks in advance.

idea Re: Need a co-op buddy for The Darkness 2

I am also in search of a co-op player that could join me but after i complete the main campaign of the game. It would be really be very interesting to play the co-op mode in the Darkness 2 to give the Executions. I am using the Shodan PL as the Gamer Tag. Please if anyone is interested than don’t forget to message or send an invitation to me. Thanks

ThumbsUp Re: Need a co-op buddy for The Darkness 2

Quote Originally Posted by DevenderD View Post
    I am also in search of a co-op player that could join me but after i complete the main campaign of the game. It would be really be very interesting to play the co-op mode in the Darkness 2 to give the Executions. I am using the Shodan PL as the Gamer Tag. Please if anyone is interested than don’t forget to message or send an invitation to me. Thanks
    Hey "DevenderD", I will be joining in the game with you as the co-op and enjoy the multiplayer game. One of my cousin had told me that he would be sending me the request when he will purchase the game but he had not told me that when he would be taking that game. So that’s the reason why I am joining you. You have to just send me an invitation because I will be online after some while. The Gamer Tag of mine is “WorST GMi”

smile Re: Need a co-op buddy for The Darkness 2

I am thinking that there will be any kind of the lobby to connect the co-op player in the Darkness 2 game. Only after completing the main campaigns we would be able to join to the co-op mode or we can be able to join before that? Do we also have to send the invitations to some specific people? I am really newbie to the co-op mode because I always play the Single Player games. But the Darkness 2 with the co-op mode sounds very interesting and that’s why I am here.