Thread: How to achieve the Relic Hunter Trophy in The Darkness 2

question How to achieve the Relic Hunter Trophy in The Darkness 2

I am playing the demo of The Darkness 2 and so far I am not able to get the Trophy of the Relic Hunter. I don’t know what to do to achieve this trophy. I want it anyhow in the game. Does anyone know how to get it? Anyone is stuck with the same problem here? Any help is appreciated.

smile Re: How to achieve the Relic Hunter Trophy in The Darkness 2

I have also been playing the demo and I think that it is related to the relic locations in the game. If you are completing all the relic locations and able to find them then you will be able to get the Trophy or the achievement of the Relic Hunter but I am unaware as how many relics to complete so as to get that Trophy. Correct me if I am on the wrong track.

ThumbsUp Re: How to achieve the Relic Hunter Trophy in The Darkness 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley Parker View Post
    I have also been playing the demo and I think that it is related to the relic locations in the game. If you are completing all the relic locations and able to find them then you will be able to get the Trophy or the achievement of the Relic Hunter but I am unaware as how many relics to complete so as to get that Trophy. Correct me if I am on the wrong track.
    Yes, it is absolutely correct that you have to complete the relics in the game if you have to get the Trophy of the Relic Hunter. There are almost 29 Relic Locations that you have to complete in order to achieve the award of the Relic Hunter Trophy. I am still on the Relic Location of The Fool’s Phylactery and the chapter is of the Deal with the Devil. I still have to go a lot more in order to achieve the Trophy.

Happy Re: How to achieve the Relic Hunter Trophy in The Darkness 2

Good to know that there are almost the 29 Relic Locations in order to achieve the Trophy of the Relic Hunter. Could anyone give me the Guide about how to get progress through all the 29 Relic Locations of the game? Could anyone tell me what is the name of the 29th Relic Location? I am newbie to this game and want help. Thanks in advance…

idea Re: How to achieve the Relic Hunter Trophy in The Darkness 2

Explaining the guide about how to go through all the 29 Relic Locatiosn would be very vast as it takes a lot time to complete the Relics. Most probably you could follow this link in which they have given the whole guide of all the 29 Relic Locations and how to progress through them. Also the 29th Relic Location of the Game is the “Prism of the Brothers” and the name of the Chapter of this Relic is “Heart of Darkness”. If you go through the “Ashes of the Unnamed” Relic then you get the Relic Hunter Trophy.

Hope this helps you.