Thread: Could anyone explain how to pick which Execution you perform in The Darkness 2

question Could anyone explain how to pick which Execution you perform in The Darkness 2

Hello everyone,

I have played the demo of The Darkness 2 game but I am confused with the executions part of the game. I really don’t know about how I can pick up the execution or how can I able to perform it. The game is really good in all aspects. Could anyone explain me about the execution part of the game and how to perform it? Has anyone done this in the game? Any help would be appreciated.

smile Re: Could anyone explain how to pick which Execution you perform in The Darkness 2

Hello “DikraJi” I have done the Stomach whip which is the execution of the Darkness 2 game and I would like to tell you about that. When you have target the prey and have catch him then focus and hit the target more on the stomach part or you can also be able to have the target on the limb. If you want to do the Execution of Wishbone then you should have the main target on the leg. I will not be able to tell you exactly which one of the two legs should be on target but you try with both the legs. The image that is shown is of the Wishbone Execution.

Re: Could anyone explain how to pick which Execution you perform in The Darkness 2

I have played this game on the Xbox 360 and I have done with some of the Executions in the Game. You should always use the face buttons of the Xbox controller such as the X, Y, B, A when the stunned enemy or the prey is grabbed. Using the face buttons you would be easily able to apply the executions. Although I have to unlock more executions in the game so that I would be able to get different bonus and credits. For e.g Extra Health Pack, Ammunitions, Shield of Darkness etc. If you are playing the PC version then try to use the attacking buttons of the Game to perform the different type of Executions.

Re: Could anyone explain how to pick which Execution you perform in The Darkness 2

I think the different types of the Executions depends upon the animations that is performed in the game. If you are picking up the stunned enemy and grabbing him by the legs then if you are using the attacking buttons then it will give some other kind of the executions. And if you have grabbed the enemy by the Torso then it will create some other Execution. For each buttons there are provided 3 executions. I know about the Stomach Whip, Butchered and Clean Break so far in the game. I have to see more.

star Re: Could anyone explain how to pick which Execution you perform in The Darkness 2

So far I have played the Game I got to know about the Torso Smash, Head Whip, Anaconda, Clean Break and Stomach Whip which are the Brutal Executions part of the game. Also follow this link so that you would be able to see the Executions of the Game.
    While you perform the Executions you should grab the stunned enemy first and check about which position is to be attacked and target so that the Execution will be performed. Using the Torso when you have grabbed the enemy will perform the Torso Smash. If you have target the Head and pressed the attack button then the Head Whip will be performed. You will also have to unlock these executions to perform by killing and targeting more enemies in The Darkness 2 game.