Thread: The Demo of The Darkness 2 has no proper menu and sound options

The Demo of The Darkness 2 has no proper menu and sound options

I was able to download and play the demo of The Darkness 2 game today but I found that the menus are not proper in the game. I mean there were no New Game options while the game started. Does anyone else have encountered this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

smile Re: The Demo of The Darkness 2 has no proper menu and sound options

I was able to get the options of the New Game while playing the Demo. I don’t know for what reason that you are not able to get the menu options properly. There is some problem of the sound options with the Demo which is really not proper as per the game should have. Although, It would be great to know the system specifications of your Computer.

sad Re: The Demo of The Darkness 2 has no proper menu and sound options

Quote Originally Posted by Nimos View Post
    I was able to get the options of the New Game while playing the Demo. I don’t know for what reason that you are not able to get the menu options properly. There is some problem of the sound options with the Demo which is really not proper as per the game should have. Although, It would be great to know the system specifications of your Computer.
    Seriously there were no New Game Options when I started the demo playing of this game. When the Game was loading everything was going great till the menu appeared on the screen. I was able to hear the sound and the music also but the problem was that the new game option was not showing. These are my System Specifications:
    • Operating System: Windows 7
    • Graphics Card: Nvidia 9600m GT
    • RAM: 8 GB
    • HDD: 500 GB

Now I think that this is the some kind of the error of the game.

Re: The Demo of The Darkness 2 has no proper menu and sound options

There might be some problem with the drivers. Because I have played the game and I have not experienced this till yet. Good demo by the Digital Extremes. I was able to get the New game option during the menu was appeared and by clicking on that option the new demo was started. I am now just going to get the full version of this game.

star Re: The Demo of The Darkness 2 has no proper menu and sound options

I have too experienced the same thing while playing the demo of “The Darkness 2“. This is really very disguising that we are not able to get the new game options while the menu appears. To whom we should click to start the game. When I was able to click on any random options then the game was staring but this is stupidity. The voices are also lacking in the demo that a first person shooter game like the Darkness should have in the Gameplay. I have played the games of the Crysis 2 and also some other latest games but I have never experienced such kind of thing in their demo and the full version of the Gameplay.