Thread: Is Gotham City Impostors would be F2P?

Is Gotham City Impostors would be F2P?

I am looking to play Gotham City Impostors but before I go and purchase this particular game I wanted to know whether it would be same as TF2? If you have not paid for the game then you will get some really weak weapon and couple of clothes. If you have paid then you will be able to get better stuffs in the game.

Re: Is Gotham City Impostors would be F2P?

This particular game will be available for 1200 MS Points or $15. It will going to provide some micro transaction items however I am wondering that it should be cosmetic. If you are not looking to work then you should collect the enough amount of costume coins in order to create Bat/Joker outfit so that you can pay to unlock the clothing articles immediately.

Unlike Team Fortress any other FPS are quite customizable in terms of clothes, make to body, weapon, gadget combinations for the specific kind of gameplay. The skins for weapons and gadgets are seems to be aesthetics. For aesthetic aspects ;you should purchase downloadable but you will not be able to download the better weapons, level or protection. However you will not be able to pay to download anything because downloadable can be easily earned and unlocked into the game.

I do agree if you wanted to F2P game then you will get less feature. But you will get more exciting feature as you pay to get the same.