Thread: Information about Rainbow Six Patriots

Information about Rainbow Six Patriots

Hello friends, I wanted to know some information about it, when is the game to be releasing and is there any video or any article about it by which we can get a rough idea about it what ware the changes done and also what will be the best part of it. So anyone among you knows then please tells me also. Thank you.

Re: Information about Rainbow Six Patriots

It was been the longest waiting game for all the gaming lovers, Ubisoft have relabeled that they will making the Rainbow Six game. Actually you will not get any information about it and there will be hardly any news for it, so whatever you will heat will hear on the Ubisoft website.

I have also heard that the Ubisoft have done with the registration of the game the domain names. They have done the registration for the Rainbow Six series as Rainbow Six Patriots, even you check about it, just type whole game with .com after that then you will be able to get and also you check on the domain list about it that it is there or not.

I have played both of the Vegas games and loved them; even I am missing some of the aspects which were there in the older Xbox games. It was just simple things like being able to creep up to doors and open them using the D-pad to take a peek inside. I also wanted to add about the PC version for this game and which actually is having own dedicated features about it. Whereas I do not wanted to have the PC-level tacticians on the Xbox version, but I also miss the PC games. I would be buying it twice if it will be coming for PC.

I am missing the Terrorist Hunt which was there in RS 3, as it was having the hilarious screams of the enemies which I was loving it a lot and love to see that in the game.